Do you <3 me?

I wish the fun didn’t have to end, but I have to go nanite. I had tons of fun with you guys in my webcam chat .  Hope you enjoyed the bra/tight shirt fashion show as much as I did. It’s always fun to change into different bras! I must have tried on at least 20+ ! :-) I will be LIVE on web cam again tonight. Hope you can make it over to my chat room for some sexy boob bouncing fun!  kisses guys! Sweet Dreams! xox

dsc06595

ChrisJune 21st, 2009 at 6:25 am

I <3 you a lot Cassi ;)
xoxox

casssidyJune 21st, 2009 at 6:31 am

awww…*blush*

JRtistJune 22nd, 2009 at 12:03 am

I more or less like you Cass lol. I hardly know ya to say I love you ;)
Seriously tho, you’re a great person from what I know of ya and that is a reason to hand you some respect and props your way.

Let’s see… I haven’t done one of these about me gigs for awhile, should be entertaining.

Favourite Season- Fall
Favourite Holiday- Halloween
Lucky Number- 3 and 7 so far I’m thinking that’s a crock lol
Favourite Music- Mainly rock genre, or…instrumental, indigenous culture music.
Favourite Food- hmm chinese I think. or mexican. It’s a toss up.
Favourite Color- Blue and Red are dead even on the like scale.

EricJune 22nd, 2009 at 7:38 am

oh yes me too I love you

RichieJune 22nd, 2009 at 10:31 am

This is such a classic Casssidy pose–reclining so beautifully with her huge breasts thrust forward almost into the next zip code. We need to take a few minutes just to worship this bosomy Goddess, who brings us magnificent pics such as this one.

Oh Baby! That lush blonde hair tumbles down randomly, framing your lovely face, and directs our eyes to those two enormous mountains of shapely breastflesh. Their absolute massiveness is almost unbelievable! Their forward thrust tightens your tee shirt amazingly, showing us the thrilling outline of your big nipples. Then, in vivid contrast, our eyes move downward to your small waistline.

I would love to bury my face between those round, shapely whoppers if I were sure I could extracate myself and resume breathing! What a blonde! What set of tits! What a body!!

HallowedSpaceJune 22nd, 2009 at 11:19 pm

* gag *

DerekpJune 24th, 2009 at 3:30 pm

I think i’ve seen this somewhere before…but it’s not bad at all

RichieJune 25th, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Hey there, Derekp!

Thanks for your praise of my most recent comment, faint though it be (“not bad”) . You feel like you “have seen this somewhere before. ” Not from me! I write my own stuff. I wouldn’t want to waist Cass’s time with plagerized material. I prefer to tell her how I really feel and that is reflected in my comments to her.

I often write worshipful letters like this to her, glorifying her stupifyingly beautiful looks when she moves me to do so (which is frequent). These are somewhat similar to each other, and it may be that you are thinking of some of these you have read in the past.

But my point is that everything I write about “the Goddess” is original with me, and meant only for her.

HallowedSpaceJune 27th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

For years you sit in front of your cam and bounce and bounce. It’s not sexy anymore. You stick your tongue out and look silly. Your face is getting older. It’s a living perhaps.

casssidyJune 28th, 2009 at 3:44 am

Thanks to everyone who shared! I love learning more about you guys!

Richie….I always love reading your comments. You are so right…they are wrote for me not anyone else. Just know I appreciate them. I think Derekp might have just been saying that he saw this photo somewhere before. That could be since it was already uploaded to my club and maybe myspace.

HallowedSpace….I usually just delete your rude comments, but this time I decided to post it. Maybe you just want your opinion to be heard. So..there you go. Hopefully you wont feel the need to bash me in the future. It’s just not nice…*sigh*

ChrisJune 28th, 2009 at 6:09 am

HallowedSpace:
For years you sit in front of your cam and whine and whine. It’s not tolerable anymore. You stick your cock out and look silly. Your act is getting older. It’s a living perhaps.

And the delightful thing about this is, that my manipulation of your half-arsed speech, is infinitely more true than your attempt. Plus it’s the absolute height of cheek that a wind up merchant like yourself, spending his time making rude comment after rude comment on an internet blog, should come on here and make derogatory remarks concerning someone’s “living”. Pot, kettle, black. There’s a very good button implemented into web browsers. You might have come across it before (doubtful). Simply go to the top right-hand corner of the screen, and click on that little ‘X’ button. Then you’ll never have to view this blog again. Then Cass and everyone else here, will never have to read any of your pathetic and tedious comments ever again. Everyone’s a winner! Although I dare say that advice won’t sit very well with you. I wonder why. But as long as Cass continues to rise above wind up merchants such as yourself, you’ll become even more irrelevant to her and her friends and fans, who actually like this blog, than you already are.

RichieJune 28th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Casss–I am really thrilled to learn that you, my favorite internet Goddess, enjoy my comments. You have made my day/week/month! There is a lot I could say about this whole discussion in my defense, but I don’t want to prolong the negativity.

I’m really glad that you are a girl who likes to be told that she has a fantastic set of boobs. Because I am a guy who likes to tell you!