Hey boys!

Just a quick note! I just got out of the shower, and I will be turning on my webcam soon! I will be LIVE all evening/night! Stop in and celebrate topless Tuesday with me!  I’m feeling really naughty today! *giggle*

Do you likey?  I added tons of pics to my fan-club just for you, so join today! xoxo

0004125

ChrisJune 3rd, 2009 at 4:49 am

A perfect picture of the picture girl… with the perfect gear on ;). Glad you’re feeling a bit better now Cass, xoxox.

RichieJune 3rd, 2009 at 9:43 am

Oh! Those luscious tits!!

Alan KahnJune 3rd, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Tits boobs, i can’t ask for more, Masturbating to casssidy’s tits.

RichieJune 4th, 2009 at 9:18 am

You have to wonder what it’s like to be a girl like Cass, knowing that guys all over the world are whacking off at a picture of your magnificent, sexy boobs. Mind-blowing.

BobJune 9th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

Cassidy! Love your site! I would love to trade hard links with you. Please contact me at my email address.

Cheers!

Smoothie LuvJune 11th, 2009 at 6:01 am

Do girls really sit around in their underwear for no real reason?

casssidyJune 14th, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Thank you guys!

First off…I love the idea that random guys are getting off to my pics and my web cam! I truly get turned on by just the thought!

Smoothie….Are you complaining that girls like to sit around in panties for no particular reason. *grin*

RichieJune 15th, 2009 at 11:42 am

This is a great pic, but it looks like the string of that bra is digging deeply into your your bulging boobs. Small wonder–they’re so BIG!! I hope that doesn’t hurt!

John DavidsonJune 20th, 2009 at 12:35 pm

First of all everything is awsome about you. Even the way you talk is sexy. I was just wondering if you would do more button popping videos. Me and my friends huddle around to see you on sturdays. You rock!!!

casssidyJune 21st, 2009 at 6:36 am

Richie…Yes sometimes it can be a little painful! They do weigh a lot! It’s not too bad tho!

John…You have no idea how much that turns me on. You and your friends! Woah!! *giggle* Of course…I will do some more! They are sooo much fun to do! It makes me feel like they are growing in front of my eyes when they pop out!

Jhon DavidsonSeptember 21st, 2010 at 1:32 am

LOL, glad to hear that. My favorite part about it is when I see those buttons stretched across your bulging chest to bursting point! I’m sitting there like “she takes a deep breath and….. oh not yet.” Just seeing those buttons sooooo stressed turns me on. My buds and I are wondering, how do your breast feel being in such a tight shirt? ( Be veeeeery specific) And have you ever on purpose burst buttons in public? And, this is from scott, YOUR BUTTON BURSTING BOOBS ROCK!!!

Jhon DavidsonSeptember 21st, 2010 at 1:42 am

One more thing I forgot to ask, what is your best way for popping buttons? Again be descriptive. Love ya!