Sexy Sunday

Hi boys! It’s sexy Sunday! You know what that means…time for sexy webcam fun! Not like we need an excuse to be sexy and naughty! As some of you know I have been feeling a little sicky this week, but now I’m all better and ready to have some fun! I was boating all day and I got some sexy tan lines…I know you want to see!  *grin* I’m going to jump in the shower and then I will be live on my bedroom cam all night! I will be updating the fanclub with all kinds of goodies this week! Here are a couple pics from one of my webcam play dates! Enjoy! Fanclub members don’t forget tonight, you get your free special show at 10PM Central time! If you’re not already a member….join now! See you soon bebe!

000008011

00000805

ChrisJune 14th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Wow Cassi, you’re looking so unbelievably beautiful. Hope you have a great night tonight. Glad you’re feeling better, xoxox.

casssidyJune 14th, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Hi Chris…thank you bebe! I hope you’re doing better too! It’s so sweet of you to help out your granny! If I was close…I would come over and help too! I look great in overalls and a paint brush! ;)

ChrisJune 14th, 2009 at 7:25 pm

lol, the last thing on my mind then would be the brushes and the painting ;) . I’m doing my best to picture you in overalls at the moment, and the results are… fantastic to say the least, xoxox.

DickJune 16th, 2009 at 7:57 pm

Boating ha, I wanna motorboat those big tits of yours lol. Your pics make so hard

RichieJune 18th, 2009 at 10:01 am

Regarding the first picture of this group–The way you have your finger (on your big right boob) is a real fooler. I actually thought that finger was your nipple, standing out straight, until I examined it more closely! Oh well–its a great picture anyway!

casssidyJune 21st, 2009 at 6:33 am

Ha! I see what you mean Richie!

Ohhh..motor boating! Love it!

steffJuly 14th, 2009 at 11:19 am

wow unbelievable pics…you make me hard as a rock just looking at your pics!