weekend

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all having a great weekend! Mine has been ok so far. Nothing too exciting, but that isn’t always a bad thing. I have been super domestic lately. Like today for example, I made a yummy picnic like lunch and invited over my family. It was really nice to sit out on the deck and eat. Finally a day without rain! I got a new bird bath and set it out in the back yard. While we were eating my Grammy and I were having fun watching all the birdies. It seems they really like the new bath! Moments like this make me so happy that I moved back to the Midwest.

I’m sitting here writing this at 3AM. I just logged off my webcam site. It was for sure a crazy fun night! I had some really sexy private sessions! :) Thank you to everyone who came by and kept me company! I uploaded new HD photos and 2 new videos as well. You can see all my naughty pics and vids inside my fan-club! I will be live again on cam Sunday night around 7ish! I’m debating between “boobie sundae” or “wet tee” themed night. What do you think?

<rant>I normally don’t let rude comments get to me, but I feel like this is something I need to get off my chest. Lately I have been getting some comments that are just mean. I don’t understand why people feel the need to come to my blog and then spread negativity. If you don’t like me…It’s really simple…just go away and don’t come back. I really don’t need you telling me that I’m gaining weight or that my face looks old. I mean…It’s ridiculous. I had someone even tell me that because I was showing my body I would go to hell. Like…seriously. I would never go out of my way to be mean or hurt someones feelings. This is my blog and I will say and post whatever I want. If you don’t like it…just go away! </rant>

After all that negativity…I want to thank everyone who visits and enjoys my blog! Here is a pic from tonight! I’m totally spilling out of my tank!

Live..Love..Laugh xoxo

dsc09639

ChrisJune 28th, 2009 at 6:02 am

I know it’s easier said than done, but you’ve gone for the right approach in just ignoring them 99% of the time. It’s incredibly sad that anyone would waste their time by having some sort of ‘hate’ agenda against anyone, leaving comment after comment to just spite someone they don’t like judging from what they say. You’d assume they mustn’t actually have a life beyond their computer screen, if they seem determined to be as big as a wind up merchant as possible. In my experience it’s much better to laugh it off. What I’ve found is that if I actually confront them, without lowering myself down to their level, they really have nothing more to say and crumble like a biscuit in the hands of a two year old. And I’m very confident that the ‘haters’ here are exactly, EXACTLY, the same. They’re really a waste of valuable oxygen.

Anyway, you looked so fine tonight in that fanshow I caught. It’s great that everyone is starting to settle down again after what’s gone on in the last couple of months. Can’t wait to see you tomorrow, xoxox.

DickJune 28th, 2009 at 6:36 am

Casssidy first off haters means your crazy hot. The more popular or hotter you are the more haters you get. All those haters are jerking off to you and than act tough and type hate comments with one hand while the other is still drenched with cum.

Second off a boobie sundae sounds really good and your pics look wonderful. My dick and I are totally crazy about you. I would love to suck that ice cream(maybe with sprinkles on top) from your nipples or lick it from your mouth. I would let you suck ice cream from my lollipop and tittyfuck till the cream comes out. When I have sex next time Im gonna fantasize doing you while doing it.

G-manJune 28th, 2009 at 8:04 am

I’ve never understood the compulsion some people have to downgrade others, but it’s so much easier to bully on the web that the weak-minded can’t control themselves. You certainly have nothing to be ashamed of, Cass. Keep up the good (and very sexy) work!

cappyJune 28th, 2009 at 12:37 pm

Casssidy, you are the sweetest thing. Fuck mean people!

Yeah I’m stoned while I write this but also totally serious!

HallowedSpaceJune 28th, 2009 at 12:52 pm

You reap what you sow. You’re getting back exactly what you’ve put out into the world.

JackSpratJune 28th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

RichieJune 28th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

I love your thick, soft, pouty lips!! Just be careful you don’t spill right out of that overtaxed tank!

JustinJune 28th, 2009 at 1:56 pm

Hi. I agree with your rant. People should just mind their own business. I’m bald headed and heavily tattooed so everybody assumes the worst. Your awesome so don’t worry what others say. Have a great day!

casssidyJune 28th, 2009 at 5:32 pm

Thank you guys for the kinds words and support. It really means a lot to me. I almost hate that I let this get to me. I normally try to separate myself from drama, but I do feel better having said it. Now lets get back to the fun! *smiles*

I saw this image on the net somewhere last week…and I can totally relate to it…I’m sure a lot of us can! hahah!

casssidyJune 28th, 2009 at 5:45 pm

It seems HallowedSpace and JackSprat are the same person.

If you knew what I have put out into this world…you would know that I don’t deserve your nasty comments. Yes, I do take my clothes off for random men online and I enjoy it. I have met some great people that I consider friends, but that doesn’t define me, it’s just what I do. At the end of the day, I am me and I am a good person. I’m no longer going to even reply to you. I will go back to deleting yours and anyone else who has something nasty to say. I will not let you bring me down.

RichieJune 28th, 2009 at 9:11 pm

I’m a little late with this, but let me add my support to the positive words spoken here. Most of my comments are on the previous thread. Luv ya madly!!

EricJune 29th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

You’re soooooo beautifuuuulll ! So dam beautifuuul ! (8)