hey boys

I started to blog early this evening, but I got so many guys coming into my live video chat room! I’m so not complaining cause I had some really hot one on ones! *grin* I even met someone who shared my love for 311! It was a great night! Everything from talking football to screaming orgasms! *smiles* Speaking of football…It’s almost that time. I do have to say pre-season has got me all excited, but I don’t really care to watch. Well..unless It’s the EAGLES! Thank you to Chris who made this cute banner for me! *mwah*

casseaglespink2

I’m so sleepy. You guys wore me out tonight! I will write more tomorrow and I will be on my webcam all week! Here are a few shots from tonight. Join my free fanclub to enjoy the full HD set! ni night! xoxo

dsc00463

dsc00458

ChrisAugust 20th, 2009 at 6:13 am

Glad you had a busy night Cass ;). Lovin’ the pics again, xoxox.

casssidyAugust 20th, 2009 at 6:14 am

Thanks again for the banner! Nite! xoxo

ChrisAugust 20th, 2009 at 8:09 am

Anytime Cassi. Hope the Eagles go that extra mile for you this season.

RichieAugust 20th, 2009 at 9:24 am

Sorry, Casss–The Eagles play the Colts tonite and its going to be Colts all the way! Luv ya madly, though!

I like the pics. My favorite blonde in more basic black. Wow! Too bad you can’t even begin to be able to button the top of that dress. Your ponderous jugs are pouring out of that neckline. Lots of lush flesh is showing proudly!

SkAugust 22nd, 2009 at 2:17 pm

Cassi you look amazing as per usual. I just got back home from a long trip for work and I must say the first thing i did when i came home and went right to the computer screen. excuse me while i pick my tongue up off the ground. holy shit you’re hot;)

Robert JensenNovember 9th, 2010 at 11:35 am

i”m from denmark scandinavia…. wow you are damn pretty girl!!!!! i”m think im in love…lol…..my phonenumber is……………..