yaya

Hi boys! Happy Friday to everyone! I’m kinda in a rush, but I wanted to let you know that I will be live on my web-cam tonight! Hope to see you! I will leave you with a few pics from the last few nights! Don’t forget you can see all my naughty pics and vids inside my free fanclub! xoxo

dsc00253

dsc00279

dsc00303

Smoothie LuvAugust 14th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

I’m falling in love with you again. Damn!

SkAugust 14th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

I just went from six to midnight…awesome pics cassie.

ChrisAugust 14th, 2009 at 6:51 pm

Still as hot as ever!

cappyAugust 15th, 2009 at 12:08 am

Casssidy, as a dog lover and an Eagles fan what do you think of Michael Vick?

I know you’re conflicted.

RichieAugust 15th, 2009 at 10:56 am

I have not one but several comments to make:

#1. You look great in that little “basic black dress.” the first of your new pics. I’d really like to see you walk across the room in spike heels and wearing that dress. Your mammoth boobs would wobble and bounce like crazy!

#2 You’ve been absent for a while several times. I think I have figured out the reason–I bet you’ve got a new BF! Am I right or am I right?? How about putting him on line sometime, so we can get to know him? About the only thing we know about him up to now is that he’s a “boob man.”

#3 I know you’re an Eagles fan, but they play the Colts next weekend. Sorry, but GO COLTS!

Just kiddin” Luv ya madly!

casssidyAugust 20th, 2009 at 6:21 am

Smoothie….Does that mean u fell out of love at some point. Just kidding! Nice chatting with you tonight! xoxo

SK….Thank you! I do love midnight!

Chris… thank you! Like you would ever tell me I looked anything but hot! *wink*

Cappy….I’m so torn by the Vick decision. I think what he did was totally scum of the earth. I mean hurting animals!! I know he paid his time and all..but I guess if he is gonna be part of the team I gotta get used to it. I do have to support my birds!

Richie…I’m glad you liked the black. I have been finding myself wearing more black lately.

As for the new b/f…noooo! It’s been a crazy summer. I have actually been really busy with some personal things and the fact that It’s summer keeps me away from the computer some. Good guess tho! heheh!! Luv ya too! xoxo

JoshAugust 8th, 2010 at 1:03 am