Happy hump hump ;)

Hey guys! I’m feeling oh so playful tonight! I’m on my live webcam right now and will be all night! Here is a preview of the new pics I added! See all of my naughty ones inside my fanclub! Hope you likey! xoxox

tues00000

tues00002

tues00008

spudsminSeptember 3rd, 2009 at 12:57 am

wow

ChrisSeptember 3rd, 2009 at 4:30 am

You’re so epically beautiful Cassi, looking forward to seeing you online through the week.

SkSeptember 3rd, 2009 at 12:19 pm

wow is right. you really like that bra and i have to say i think it is my favorite although it doesn’t really hold you, you’re still spilling out of it ;)

casssidySeptember 3rd, 2009 at 6:23 pm

Thank you boys! Yes..that is one of my fav bras. I actually can wear it out with some tops that have the plunge neckline! :-)

DickSeptember 4th, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Lets hump

RichieSeptember 28th, 2009 at 9:27 am

Hey Casss! Long time no see! You’ve been busy and I’ve had a sick computer. I really miss telling you about what you are wearing, how great you look, and how big your boobs are (REALLY big!!). In short I just haven’t been able to “Worship the Goddess” as I would like to or should.

I was going to wait until a new set of pics was installed, but then got impatient and decided to come ahead on this spot (Happy Hump). The way you stretch that super-tight white top is pretty amazing. You have the feeling that you can almost hear the threads of that top screaming in agony as they are stretched way beyond the limits of their endurance by those two mountains of ponderous flesh!

Anyway, don’t be a stranger. Keep in touch. Miss ya! Luv ya madly!

BTW–I enjoyed your cutesy little “Teaser” video. So darling! So Casssidy!

SkMarch 27th, 2010 at 12:07 pm

i think i just blew a load in my pants…wow

Gom├ęzApril 8th, 2012 at 1:55 am

oh my god… I don’t have anything to say about her & her tits ! It’s so fucking big !

joesphNovember 26th, 2012 at 6:44 pm

please email me im from ne philly, the eagles suck this year we.. and i own a 1yr old pug named scribbles