I’m back!

Hi guys! I sure have missed everyone! I have been so sick over the last few weeks. Every time I thought I was getting better, I would just wake up worse the next day. Seems like everyone is getting sick lately. I think I just got it twice in one month! Not so much fun for me or the people around me. I get really needy when I’m sick and I know I turn into a total whiner. My mom and my friends took really good care of me. *smiles*

I’m all snuggled up in bed right now watching DWTS and drinking some hot tea.  This season is so exciting already!  I’m really cheering for Kelly Osbourne!!  To nights show has been hilarious and full of good dances. I haven’t even switched over to the football game once. My boy pug is snoring so loud right now.  He makes me lolol….

I will be on my live webcam tomorrow night and the rest of the week too! I can’t wait to have some sexy private times with you! I will be updating my free fanclub with a lot of  big boob goodies! Make sure you watch out for that! xox

DSC00244

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Boobs Club. Boobs Club said: Casssidy: I’m back!: Hi guys! I sure have missed everyone! I have been so sick over the last few.. http://bit.ly/3tA00S […]

Smoothie LuvOctober 6th, 2009 at 4:09 am

Perfection! You look superhot here babe. I’m thinking this pic will inspire many naughty thoughts!

ChrisOctober 6th, 2009 at 4:57 am

Great to hear you’re feeling better Cassi, and to see you posting here again. Hope to see you later on, xoxox.

RichieOctober 6th, 2009 at 9:19 am

SO GLAD to have you back, Babe! I was worried. And so sorry to learn you were sick. Hope you are all better now.

I don’t want to make light of your sickness, but you sure as hell don’t LOOK sick in that sexy picture–with all that smooth, lush, bare fllesh spread out so magnificently. caressed by your curls of blonde hair! To die for!

SkOctober 6th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Missed you!!!! its nice to see that smile again. You don’t even look like you were sick at all. After I’ve been sick for awhile I always look so drained with bags under my eyes but you look just as amazing as the last time I saw you! Stay well this time. Anytime you think you might start to be getting sick you should go to the pharmacy and get 500 mg tablets of Vitamin C, thats what you really need and a lot of times you can stop getting sick before it really gets going….glad you feel better you look HAWT!!!

truthortradeOctober 7th, 2009 at 10:37 am

Vitamin C. Oh, Jesus Christ.

truthortradeOctober 9th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

Do you have a bf now?

casssidyOctober 10th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

Thank you guys!! Yes..being sick just plain sux.

No..I don’t have a b/f but I do date a lot! Why..you know a good man for me? *wink*