OMG

Thank you guys for an amazing day! I have been playing on webcam all night. I had some of the hottest one on ones! I especially love it when I also get to watch you on cam. I love seeing how I drive you so crazy with my body! I’m actually turning myself on right now as I think about it. *fans self* Maybe It’s a good thing that I’m just about to slip into bed. *grin* I added tons of new photos and a few new videos too! Check them all out in my exclusive fanclub! xoxo
01522

mon065

ChrisOctober 20th, 2009 at 5:37 am

OMG is right Cass, I didn’t think I’d make it out of that fanshow alive towards the end! You’re looking fantastic. Can’t wait to see you for the rest of the week, you always brighten up my day. Maybe you’ll finish me off later tonight? ;)
xoxox

RichieOctober 20th, 2009 at 9:45 am

“OMG” is right! Just look at the way those mammoth whoppers bulge forward from your petite body. I’ll bet you’re sensational when walking down the street in either of these outfits! That first pic is so ultracurvaceous! And I bet your big boobs wobble and bounce like crazy when you’re wearing that second, low-cut number.

I’m a sucker for “basic black,” especially with miles of cleavage like you’re capable of showing. Tell me true–are you wearing a bra in either of those pics? (My guess is “no” on the second one. Not sure about the first one. Maybe so.)

DickOctober 20th, 2009 at 5:32 pm

You made my keyboard sticky during a show. I wanna cum on your face and tits.

RodOctober 20th, 2009 at 8:03 pm

it was a fun night!

truthortradeOctober 21st, 2009 at 6:37 pm

“I wanna cum on your face and tits”. That’s what you want to say to a woman.

RichieOctober 21st, 2009 at 9:29 pm

Chris and I came up with the same opening for our comments (“OMG is right!” )Great minds run in the same path! And Cass used it as well, so we can include her in as well.

These pics really show off the ponderous bulk of your fantastic body

SkOctober 22nd, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Love sweaters…and you pull them off like nobody else Cassie! looking smokin in these photos! Hope you’re doing well.

CarmenOctober 25th, 2009 at 7:19 pm

Wow! You are a hot girl. Keep taking it off!!!!