Saturday night strip party!!

Hi boys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I woke up to a few inches of snow! Yes..snow!! It’s so pretty to watch it fall, but I hate going out in it. I did however mange to put on some clothes and make it to the mall. :-) So..I got a few new sweaters and I totally think sweaters really show how massive my boobs are. I always turn heads…but in a sweater it can be dangerous! :-) Ok..I’m gonna get going. I’m logging into my live webcam right now. I just took some photos for you guys! Here are a few for you to drool over. I will be showing off my curves all night long. Stop by for a private one on one show or join in the group fun when I host my free show for all my fanclub members! 10:30 pm! xoxox

sa00000002
sa00000004
sat1000000014
sat1000000008

If you want to see all 65 pics..they are inside my exclusive fanclub!

ChrisOctober 10th, 2009 at 9:41 pm

You’re so right about those sweaters babe ;) . Great to see you on cam again earlier, you and your epic curves looked fantastic as always. xoxox

casssidyOctober 10th, 2009 at 10:52 pm

Thx..it was nice to see at the fan show! xoxo

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Boobs Club. Boobs Club said: Casssidy: Saturday night strip party!!: Hi boys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I wok.. http://bit.ly/3Gm3v […]

RichieOctober 11th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

I hope we’ll be seeing you wearing those sweaters real soon. How about some profile views? And don’t forget to throw your shoulders back! I’ll bet those massive whoppers of yours can can really put pressure on a tight sweater. If you listen carefully, you can probably hear the yarn screaming in agony as your great big tits stretch it to the absolute max!

Is the blue sweater pictured above one of the new ones? Whatever! Darlin’, you are just simply HUGE!!

RodOctober 11th, 2009 at 5:57 pm

great to have you back! you were spectacular last night:-)

casssidyOctober 12th, 2009 at 5:03 pm

Yes this is one of the sweaters i got. I love the way it feels against my curves. I feel so sexy!

Rod..It was great to see u at the fanshow…it was extra fun that night..huh! *grin*

RodOctober 12th, 2009 at 7:23 pm

yes…it was:-) can’t wait to see u again!