HOHOHO ;)

Hey boys and girls! I know I haven’t been around much this week. I have been so busy getting ready for the holiday! I wanted to thank everyone who has sent me ecards and gifts to my pobox. Even tho you shouldn’t…I do love to be spoiled. Well..I just wanted to let you know that I will be on my live webcam all afternoon/night. I can’t wait to show you my goodies! :) Here are a few photos of me today! I uploaded them all to my fanclub in HD format! Join my exclusive fanclub for all my naughty pics and vids! Tonights free fanclub show will be at 10:30PM! xoxoxo

DSC00686small

DSC00701small

DSC00714small

ChrisDecember 19th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

I knew there was a reason why I liked Christmas so much! ;)
Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year, if you’re 2010 is going to be as fantastic as the way you look entering it, it’s going to be a great year for you.

casssidyDecember 19th, 2009 at 5:53 pm

Thank you Chris. I sure hope 2010 will be a better year! I have a good feeling about it! Thanks again! xxo

RichieDecember 19th, 2009 at 8:21 pm

Cass–Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!! You/ve been so generous to us all year long, with those wonderful pictures week after week, with no hesitation on your part to share the bounty of your magnificent bosom. Mind blowing! You are truly “the gift that keeps on giving!”

I am really crazy about the strain and pressure you are putting on that super-tightwhite top. Talk about showing off your boobies! Just look at the way they stretch that top forward.
Now let’s see–why is anyone concerned abougt your losihg weight? Just get an eyefu or two of thes pics and you can forget about it!

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Buxom Natural .com, Boobs Club. Boobs Club said: Casssidy: HOHOHO ;): Hey boys and girls! I know I haven’t been around much this week. I have been so busy getting… http://bit.ly/7B9yg7 […]

EddieDecember 20th, 2009 at 3:49 am

Hey Cassidy,
great pics! Your as lovely and beautiful as ever and very sexy in the Santa hat. The bottom picture really shows off your gorgeous eyes. I always love the dark glasses look but with or without them, your still the most beautiful webcam girl ever.

John21December 28th, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Eddie you mean most beautiful girl ever, period. Cassidy you are so beautiful I love looking at you and your big boobs. These pics were the best Xmas gift ever. You are so beautiful, I love how amazing you look.

John21December 28th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

You make me sooooo hard, I love being horny. You are so hot and beautiful. I’ll do anything to please you.