Friday Night Fun

I had something really cute waiting for me in my mailbox today. I wanted to share it with you guys. It’s the definition of my name, via Urban Dictionary.

CASSIDY

Someone amazing! This person is always happy, and can put smiles on everyones faces! this person may seem like a spazz, but is truly a good person. this person is bubbly and happy all the time. this is someone who many people love tremendously. This person should not be allowed to drink monster.
-Did you see that girl skipping across the room?
-Yeah, she’s such a Cassidy
-I love her!
-Who doesn’t?
DSC00947sm01

So…It’s Friday night and I’m live on my web-cam right now! Stop by and see me for some big boobie fun! xoxoxo

RichieFebruary 6th, 2010 at 2:47 pm

Goodgowdamity,Casss! Look at the way that corset is struggling to contain your humongous boobs–and failing miserably! Those whoppers just lookl so enormous in this picture! I”m looking for you to flop right out of that inadequate boulder holder any time now! You look like you could knock the walls out with your magnificent chest!

RichieFebruary 9th, 2010 at 11:15 am

The snow is snowing and the wind is blowing, so there is nothing to do except stay inside and commiserate with beautiful Cass for a while longer. That passage from the Urban dictionary is so right on! That’s you all right!l You are such a good person, spreading joy all around, simply by showing up. l agree you are “bubbly” but you have had a few bad brakes and therefore are not necessarily happy all the time. But you have a wonderful, outgoing spirit.

btw, I failed to mention that I love the way your lush blonde hair falls down so randomly onto your mountainous boobs as they bulge forward. It’s so cold around here I wish I could warm up by snuggle up in your jugs.

RichieFebruary 14th, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Hey Cass—I didn’t want to let this day go by without saying Happy Valentines Day. You really are the valentine of the internet. And you are so lovaable and good natured. I now think I know why your boobs are so big–its because you neen all that room for your big heart

Hope you are back with us soon!

SatyreFebruary 14th, 2010 at 11:37 pm

Here is a rather late Happy Valentines! I’m writing to see if you’d like to trade links. If you’re interested in doing some trading just let me know.

casssidyFebruary 23rd, 2010 at 5:57 pm