Sunday Sex!

Hi boys!! I can’t believe that I actually woke up in time for my step class today. You guys wore me out in video chat last night! I think I was up playing til early morn hours! I’m sooo not complaining tho! Pleasure overload is never a bad thing! I just got home and I’m ready for round 2. *ding* I’m live right now on my web-cam! Get your free membership and come see me! I will be adding new photos and videos all weekend for my fan-club members! If you’re not already a member…you can join for free! Takes about 2 mins! Then welcome to big boobies heaven!!!! Here is a couple teaser pics! I’m really straining this button up! No bra in the last pic!!!! Byeeeee!

smallDSC01137

smallDSC01135

smallDSC01144

picky rickMay 23rd, 2010 at 2:46 pm

My goddness you look so freaking sexy in that top! Show us more please! xoxox

nemMay 23rd, 2010 at 3:03 pm

Hi Sweetie… Miss talking to you. You look as adorable as always… How do you like your BB… you should send me your PIN so we can chat… I promise to come online and visit you sometime soon… Miss hearing from you and seeing your adorable smile.

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Boobster News Center and Boobs Club, Casssidy . Casssidy said: Blog update: Sunday Sex! http://www.casssidyblog.com/?p=606 […]

VicMay 23rd, 2010 at 8:28 pm

well.. How do I begin :). Today I was looking through some websites when I happened to stumble across this blog. “Cassidy Blog” it says. What caught my attention was the gorgeous woman w/ black framed glasses and a pretty smile. I looked to the left and saw her big cleavage. I was astonished since this was wat I had been lookin for all long lol. So to make a long story short I have to say that I have gone through ur past archives of blogs and loved EVERY single of them. You are sooo beautiful and u seem like a really awesome person w a wonderful personality. I read some surveys and I would like to see more of them to get to know u better. Of course, I love the pics too ;) love it when I get to see u spilling out ur bra and when ur letting ur nipple slip through ur fingers :) and may I add that I love the look of ur supple skin! Ur hair was one of the top 4 traits that caught my attention including ur glasses (love em), lips, and boobs (of course). Keep up the great work and thank you :) and I remember reading a blog from last year u were on a “rant” talking about ppls negativity to u. Well I can only say that they r haters and wanna b like u. Ur so beautiful! U made my day =P
:D hoping to see more of u. Oh yeah- xoxo lol.

RichieMay 23rd, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Hi Cass!!! It’s really great to have you back posting your sexy pics again. Do be gentle with that button up blous. It looks like the buttons may give way at any time!

RichieMay 24th, 2010 at 10:47 am

Vic–As a long-time member, Let me offer my welcome to Cass’s blog. You seem to be the kind of guy we need around here–articulate, well-spoken, and appreciative of Our Girl’s phenominal attributes. Periodically we try to “worship the Goddess” with a few words of specific praise to this lady. Perhaps you would contibute to this effort as time goes by. Meanwhile, don’t spare words in letting us know your feelings about Cass’s incredible curvaceousness and staggering good looks. We’ll enjoy every word–and I have a hunch she will too!!

VicMay 25th, 2010 at 12:54 am

Richie- May I say thank you for the warm welcome. In addition I concur that She is truly a wonder to behold! Her sweet smile, lovely curvy body, and just her natural glow brightens my day :). I’ll try to check between frequent intervals for updates and I’ll show my appreciation for the time and work She devotes to Her blog to keep us happy. Can’t wait!

tentimbersMay 29th, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Richie and Vic – I wish I could be more like you two!

casssidyJune 1st, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Awww..Thank you guys! You’re all so sweet! I’m glad you like my boobies just as much as I do! *grin*

Welcome to everyone who is new to my blog! Remember if you want to see more..you need to join my free fanclub!

kisses