I look good in green..don’t I ;)

I had a fantastic long weekend! Lots of fun with family and friends. I always love those relaxing weekends at the lake with good drinks…good food and fun in the sun!! I also went to the zoo! As most of you know I love love love animals!! I think my favorite part was the baby tree kangaroos! I wanted to take one home…they were adorable!!! I also went bowling with some great friends. Bowling and boobs really don’t mix so well. I was trying to hold the ball up to my chest to start out like everyone else was…but my boobies were just ummm sticking out too far. I think the highlight of mine and everyone else in the alley…was when I got my strike!!! I turned around and started jumping up and down with excitement! OK..I guess I did a lot of  jumping up and down. What can I say…I get excited easily!

I’m logging into my web-cam chat in just a few minutes!! Stop in and see me and my bouncing boobies!! Oh and I added tons of new pics inside my free fan-club! Enjoy a few teasers here!!  I always support current and past troops! Yay…USA!!

green001

green002

green038

green045

ChrisJune 1st, 2010 at 6:14 pm

You look very good in green, as you do in every other colour ;).

picky rickJune 1st, 2010 at 7:19 pm

Im not a huge fan of army or anything like that, but I’d like to serve you! xoxo

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Boobster News Center, Boobs Club. Boobs Club said: Casssidy: I look good in green..don’t I ;): I had a fantastic long weekend! Lots of fun with family and friends. I… http://bit.ly/bHbFCc […]

casssidyJune 2nd, 2010 at 2:40 am

*giggle* Thank you guys!!!

RichieJune 2nd, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Hiya Cassidy!It’s hard to realize, but it has been almost a year since you posted that great pic “USA Proud,” a fantastic celebration of the 4th of July. Now it’s July 4 again, and I for one would LOVE to see you in that incredible costume again.

For those who haven’t seen it, Our Girl, is dressed (almost) in a red-white-blue outfitl One boob is bulging dramatically out of a an overworked blue bra cup. The other is spilling out of a red and white striped cup. Both of these mountains of splendid breastflesh are spilling out of the overtaxed bra in great rolls.

Baby, I would like to see you in this outfit again in different poses, if possible. I assume you still fit into it, although it was packed full to the brim last year, Packed full with great big titties!!!!!

Other wise, it would be nice if you could just run last year’s pic again. It’s a treat, to say the least.

Happy Firecracker Day!

Your Fan, Richie

greenberetJune 2nd, 2010 at 9:30 pm

* giggle * Thank you, I just love reading your replies Richie.

RichieJune 5th, 2010 at 10:41 am

oNe. Question and one comment

wHich was bigger? the bowling balls, or your boobs?

re good in green. . .BRoccoli has never been my favorite veggie.

tentimbersJune 7th, 2010 at 10:34 pm

Richie – you are such a fucking genius. *giggle *

MassiveJune 17th, 2010 at 2:42 am

i photoshopped a picture of you… but…… I DONT KNOW WHERE TO SEND IT :’-(

i dont know if you post your contact here or its somewhere chillin and i cant find it

JoshAugust 8th, 2010 at 1:57 am