Summer time..

Hey guys! It’s finally that time of year!!! I love everything about summer! Well..almost everything. I know I probably spend a little less time having bouncy fun with you guys on web-cam, but I know a lot of you are online less too! I have been spending a lot of time at the CWS games. I was hoping TCU or Clemson would make it to the finals, but that didn’t quite work out the way I hoped. ;) The championship games start Monday night and I will be rooting for UCLA. Nothing better than sun..beer and baseball this time of year!  I just got home from boating…It was a little cloudy today but still beautiful on the water! I’m going to shower and then I will spend tonight LIVE on my web-cam with you guys!! It only takes a couple minutes to fill out the free registration if you’re not already a member! Hope you’re ready for some fun…I know I am. *grin*

I love this pretty bra! Thank you for sending it Omar! xoxo

DSC04923

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by . said: […]

RichieJune 28th, 2010 at 10:29 am

Hi Cass! I’m really glad to see you back on line. I was afraid you were sick, but obviously you are not, judging from the healthy glow from your latest pic. You look so pretty in your new lacy bra.

At the risk of being somewhat pushy, I want to remind you again that July 4 is approaching, and, as I mentioned earlier, I sure would like to see you in some new poses wearing last year’s sensational red-white-and-blue costume (“USA’ Proud.’) I think everyone else would too. Please, Baby–I’m begging! What a turn-on!

Dos TetasJune 28th, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Simply awesome!!

FeeltJuly 2nd, 2010 at 1:36 am

Post more pics

casssidyJuly 3rd, 2010 at 8:26 pm

Hi Richie! I just got home from being away for a few days…I will see if I can find that bikini top and do some pics! I’m going to a 4th party so I might be a day late…but i will try! hehe!!

Hope you and everyone has a great weekend!!!

RichieJuly 3rd, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Hi Cas!! Thanks for the report on your search for the super-patriotic, super-bosomy 4th of July outfit. I’m really anxious, so I hope your search is successful. It’s really good of you, a major boob queen, to take this much trouble for a lowly fan. Luv ya madly!!

Your fan, Richie

ChrisJuly 9th, 2010 at 9:51 am

Amazing picture Cass, so beautiful.

casssidyJuly 11th, 2010 at 12:26 am

So sowwy Richie!! I couldn’t find my bikini top! Me sowwy! xxoxo

RichieJuly 12th, 2010 at 2:32 pm

!Oh baby! Who could be upset with you for losing a teeny weeny bikini, or any other reason for that matter. You’re so fantastic! Thanks for trying to find it. I’m sure I’ll be just fine watching your superabundant tittie flesh bulging out of some other top. Your a good sport for even trying to locate it.

Thanks again. I hope we can continue to correspond.

Your fan, Rich