LIVE NOW!!

Hey boys! I just added NEW pictures to my free fan-club!! Also a new video will be up tomorrow! I know you will love it! My boobs are bouncin all over the place!! *smiles* I hope everyone is having a great night! I know it’s late, but I just got home and I’m ready to have some fun! Who wants to join me? ;) I’m logging into my LIVE webcam right now!

This is me right now! Take 2 mins and get your free membership!!!

990004

990002

990014

Raven SkyeJuly 10th, 2010 at 3:20 am

your blog is soo pretty. :) You have amazing tits. ;)

ChrisJuly 10th, 2010 at 3:37 am

If there isn’t a ‘Image Hall of Fame’ for the Internet, one should be established just for that forth and final picture there :o <3. You're looking so fine.
xoxox

casssidyJuly 10th, 2010 at 3:47 am

Thank you Raven! I love your look!!!

Awww…Chris! You’re just too good to me. Thanks for the chat tonight. I really needed it. xoxo

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Boobs Club, Casssidy . Casssidy said: Blog update: LIVE NOW!! http://www.casssidyblog.com/?p=626 […]

nemJuly 11th, 2010 at 1:08 am

you are such a doll!!

sebastianJuly 13th, 2010 at 11:51 am

casssidy has to be the most sexy person on the internet

RichieJuly 14th, 2010 at 10:12 am

I think the firs two pics of this set are the most interesting. Our Girl seems to have hit the bottom of her bra pile, and she is completely out of glamorous, sexy bras. What to do? A girl that requires size HH bras has to do something!
She must rely on very ordinary looking, ill-fitting tops to contain and control her truly mammoth mountains of bosom as they bulge forward so sensationally.

That top button appears to be seriously challenged.

RichieJuly 19th, 2010 at 2:34 pm

We haven’t had new pics from you for awhile, Babe, but no matter, because I simply cannot get my eyes off that first pic in the current “live now” series! You are so hot! Your hair, your eyes–everything!

But its those TITS!! They are huge in this pic! The straight-on view shows their ponderous bulk as thy bulge forward and sprawl to each side. You can see their thickness and fullness as they overfill the flimsy little white blouse, threatening it with their tight contours. Your bra struggles to maintain a foothold around the overwhelming flesh of your amazing jugs!

Friends, those are BIG BOOBS!! Cass, I luv ya madly!

love cassSeptember 3rd, 2010 at 12:09 am

sexy as always , i think you should do sex video . Seriously you would so good at it , you would have a total sucess cause your so sexy , gorgeous and honestly beautiful like no one xoxo cass.

BenDecember 3rd, 2012 at 1:13 am

Your last picture always turns me on!!!!! You know how to make a guy horny!!!!!