LIVE NOW!

Hi boys! Just wanted to let you know I’m LIVE right now on my webcam! I’m feeling extremely playful and would love to see you for a one on one play date! This is me right now..waiting to take it off for you! Only takes a minute to get your free membership! xoxo

SNAG-0026

SNAG-0004

SNAG-0019

SNAG-0008

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Casssidy and Boobs Club, Casssidy . Casssidy said: *Blog Update* http://www.casssidyblog.com/?p=667 […]

tentimbersSeptember 21st, 2010 at 7:33 am

Do you think that you’d recognize love anymore? Nice life you have.

RichieSeptember 21st, 2010 at 9:38 am

The university should pay you for wearing that pullover. The rest of us would settle for just watching you struggle to pull it over your bulging boobies.

casssidySeptember 21st, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Ten…I would hope so. I’m happy with my life..that’s all that matters.

Richie…*smiles* Oh It’s always a struggle!!! hahah!!

tentimbersSeptember 21st, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Are you? Or are you just lying to yourself… as usual?

casssidySeptember 21st, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Hey mr crabby pants!!! Don’t make me!!!

RichieSeptember 23rd, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Cass–Don’t let this guy get you down. We went through a similar fuss in June 2009, and you found out that then, as now, you have plenty of fans. Be of stout heart. Keep on being Cass. I’m on your side and I’m sure there are plenty of others..

alan khanSeptember 24th, 2010 at 1:06 am

no joke, casssidy i got rock hard watching you and decided to relieve the pressure by masturbating to you. then my brother walks in, completely ignores what i was doing and is mesmerized by whats on my computer screen, he damands to know who “that” is and something seemed to grow in his pants.

You are so beautiful and your tits are just a bonus. GOD YOUR HOT!!

RichieSeptember 24th, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Nice work, alan. We need more good honest guys willing to get on here and “worship the Goddess,” proclaiming the beauty and glory of Our Girl, the Goddess. It’s been a while since I personally have done worship of this glorious lady,and it’ s great to have more partiipants.in our worship. And oh, yes–I’m one who says her tits are substantially more than bonus.

ChrisSeptember 26th, 2010 at 3:11 am

What of your life, timbers? Trying to police the fucking internet by trolling around blogs and other places no doubt sharing with everyone however many cretinous insults your three brain-cells can muster. How comfortable are YOU with what YOU’RE accomplishing in your life?

RichieSeptember 26th, 2010 at 9:21 pm

Our Girl is lookin’ good in Smoothie Luv

RichieSeptember 27th, 2010 at 8:37 am

Well said, guys. But I think we’ve said enuf now, even tho there may be a lot more to be said. Our Girl doesn’t like “negativity” in the blog, and I cerdtainly wouldn’t want to displease her.

tentimbersSeptember 27th, 2010 at 9:13 am

Awww Chris. You cut me to the quick! What you don’t know, you moron, is that I know this girl better than anyone. So, you should shut your big mouth when I say something… and listen. She’s damaged goods. If she were honest, she’d tell you herself.

casssidySeptember 27th, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Yes…I don’t like this negativity! I know how you feel already. If you hate me so much..why do you constantly post on my blog. I don’t usually approve your comments…but really it’s enough. I know you very well too…and honestly you need to move on. Get over it…

To my real friends who support me..thank you.