I’m back!

Hey everyone! I’m back and feeling better than ever! I didn’t want to worry anyone…that’s why I never said anything in advance. I had some pretty serious health issues going on that required surgery and recovery time. I’m not totally healed yet, but almost! I feel good enough to come back and play tho! It’s been way too long. I’m going crazy without my sexy playtime with you on web-cam! I’m LIVE all night. Get your FREE sign up and come see me. I updated the fan-club with some goodies too! Make sure you check back often..more updates coming! xoxo

RichieDecember 6th, 2010 at 11:53 am

alan khanDecember 6th, 2010 at 1:28 pm

srry to hear that, what was the medical condition?

RichieDecember 7th, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Dear Santa–Here is what I would like for Christmas. Last December you gave us some terrific pics of you in a Santa outfit. In addition to a red Santa hat, you wore a big red bra (what other size?) and, most spectacularly, an ultra tight white top. I swear that top was under some serious strain, the way those boobs were stretching it to the max!

It would be fantastic if you could send us some more poses in this super-sexy outfit. After all, it is that time of year.

I’m looking forward to seeing you in that costume again. All assuming, of course, that you can still maneuver those huge boobs into it. Thanks in advancel!

I’ve been a ood boy–honest!

ChrisDecember 8th, 2010 at 3:29 pm

xoxox

casssidyDecember 10th, 2010 at 4:06 am

Thank you guys! It’s great to be back. I haven’t felt this good in over a year. Without going into too much details..I had a tumor in my uterus that needed to be removed. I’m all good tho! I just didn’t want to worry anyone.

I have a bunch of xmas themed pics coming soon.

Thx again for all ur support…love u guys! xoxo

Sharron ClemonsDecember 21st, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Hurray Baby! So good to have you back again. We do worry when you disappear like that. Glad to know it is all for the best, and, as usual, you sure look healthy! The world is a better place with you in it. Now that you’re back, I will definitely want to try your new “formspring.” My curiosity would kill severable cats.

Marisol PerryDecember 21st, 2010 at 9:56 pm

Welcome back Cassi! You’re looking so fine it’s as if you’ve never been away. Glad to have you back here. Hope your recovery’s still going well. xoxox

KennyJanuary 28th, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Gosh what a gorgeous face and boobs, of course. These are some great Nipple Play Toysfor those amazing boobs.